Join the Movement. We are sharing stories to help single mothers across the globe.
So many single mothers today get discouraged and feel inadequate. We have all heard the chilling statistics that children of single mothers don’t turn out as well as kids from “traditional families”. Let these Moms know there is hope and their efforts make a difference. Let single mothers know they are important, valued, and that their results will be wonderful.
Your success is proof of the power and resilience of single moms everywhere.
We are creating a BOOK that will give hope and inspiration to single mothers across the world.
Rather than being written by single mothers, this BOOK will be a collection of stories that are written by their children. The stories will be a first-hand witness that speak truth to power about the great sacrifice and dedication that single mothers share on a daily basis. These stories will bring hope, peace, and encouragement to all single mothers. Additionaly, all profits from the book will be donated to charities supporting single mothers.
We want you to help. Help others while honoring your own Mom.
Your Story is Your Contribution
Share your story so today’s single mothers can know, hear, see, and feel the success of other single Moms through the eyes of their children.
Your story is needed. Will you help?
Honor your Mother. Help other single mothers.
As we help mothers gain the hope and confidence they need, we all can make the world a better place.
This BOOK will be an anthology to honor and inspire hope for single mothers everywhere.
Your story will help so many.
Submit HER story today!
- Please, submit a true story from your own childhood where your mother displayed courage, resilience, dedication, love, sacrifice, or any other noble attribute in attempts to raise you. (Names can be changed.)
- 800-1200 words
- Please, include a city, the emotional feelings at the time, the actions and words of your mother, and how this experience impacted your life.
- Your story should be written in the first person, in that it happened to you.
- Tell your story in a way that will make the reader cry, laugh, or elicit any strong emotion.
- The story should start “in the middle/action” and draw in the reader.
- Do not start your story with an introduction about what you are going to say, or end with a concluding paragraph about what you just said.
- Share from the heart.
- Share your current name (first name and last initial minimum), city, state, and country, email address, and phone number.
- Keep your story to 1200 words or less. Tighten, tighten, tighten!
The book and all the profits will be donated to causes that support single mothers throughout the globe. Use form below to submit:
Please, share this opportunity with family, friends, and everyone you know. The length of the book will be based on the number of quality submissions. The more we all share, the more we can help provide the encouragement and support that every single mother so very much needs.
If your story is selected, we will notify you.
Get in touch
This project will help give so many single-mothers needed encouragement. If you want more information or want to help even more, please, reach out.